British car dealership Motorparks has released a pair of new motoring calculators, which will help motorists to discover if they can afford the vehicle that has caught their eye.
With the company’s interactive car finance calculator, you will be able to learn about the best car finance option for your needs thanks to the following features:
- A finance calculator, which determines the cost of a vehicle, any deposit required, the length of a loan and its interest rate in order to set out an estimated total amount that your dream car will set you back.
- A jargon-free quiz, which advises you on the most suitable type of car finance after you have answered the following questions:
- What kind of car are you interested in?
- Will you be aiming to own the vehicle?
- What’s more important to you; owning the car as soon as you can or making low monthly payments?
- Are you a fan of car loans?
- Is the vehicle going to be used for personal means or for use in a business?
Motorparks’ motoring costs calculator will work alongside the company’s car finance calculator. Use this tool in order to find out the day-to-day costs of your vehicle, such as:
- How much you will spend on fuel.
- How much the vehicle’s road tax will cost.
- How much it will cost for you to insure the vehicle.
- Other motoring costs that you may need to factor in depending on your commute. For example, daily parking charges of toll road fees.
See if you have the budget to purchase your dream car by giving both easy-to-use calculators a try today.